Make My Day Show off Double-Walled Glass Carafe, Red

Make My
Make My Day Show off Double-Walled Glass Carafe, Red
by Make My Day

Buy new: $32.99 $27.15

(Visit the Hot New Releases in Bar Tools & Glasses list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Show off any beverage - hot or cold - with this stylish and practical serving carafe from Make My Day. The durable, borosilicate glass carafe is double-walled, providing insulation that helps keep contents at serving temperature and thermal protection against heat. The food-grade silicone stopper fits snugly and features a sweet little bird perched atop. Use Show Off to serve milk, juice, hot cider and more. Carafe measures 11-inch tall by 3-3/4-inch in diameter and has a 26-ounce (750 ml) capacity. All parts are dishwasher-safe. Clear glass carafe is available with either a red or black stopper. Invented down under by Australian idea company Make My Day whose vision is to create affordable products that have a sense of fun with a practical application. Simple. Practical. Designed to make your day.